- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Magnesium Glycinate is one of the most important nutrients needed throughout the body. It is most commonly used as a natural sleep vitamin that helps calm the brain, to help the body relax and fall and stay asleep. By doing this the body is able to be rejuvenated*
1. Formula Purposes & Benefits
Magnesium glycinate is formulated to support optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety.
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
2. Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Magnesium Glycinate
- Supports optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports biological reactions such as ATP fueled reactions and pancreatic insulin secretion (90,91).
- Supports reduction systolic blood pressure, fasting glucose, triglycerides, and healthy HDL levels (90,91).
- Reduces peripheral cortisol levels in the CNS and supports relaxation and decreased anxiety (90, 91).
3. Proper Use of This Supplement
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules, once daily with meals.
4. Our Formula Vs other formulas on the market.
Our Formula: Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
Purified of heavy metals and toxic sources of magnesium and uses clear pristine fish oil capsules.
Other Formulas: Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
Use cheap sources of magnesium that are filled with heavy metals, fillers, and toxins.
- Boyle, N. B., Lawton, C., & Dye, L. (2017). The Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Subjective Anxiety and Stress-A Systematic Review. Nutrients, 9(5), 429. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9050429
- Verma, H., & Garg, R. (2017). Effect of magnesium supplementation on type 2 diabetes associated cardiovascular risk factors: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association, 30(5), 621–633. https://doi.org/10.1111/jhn.12454
Serving Size: 2 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 60;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
FREE Shipping on on Apparel in the Continental US.
All other products – shipping calculated at checkout.
We are currently ONLY shipping to customers within the Continental US
Read our Shipping Policy for more info.