- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Elderberry Immunity is the perfect blend which contains all essential vitamins and minerals needed for a strong immune system.*
1. Formula Purposes & Benefits
Elderberry Immunity with Zinc and Vitamin C is formulated to support immune health, cardiovascular health, skin health, and energy production.
Our formula uses over 1,000mg of Elderberry, 1500 IU of Vitamin D, whole food Vitamin C, 11 mg of Zinc, flavored with stevia and pink Himalayan salt in an effective evidence based and efficaciously dosed formula.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high quality ingredients.
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
2. Formula Ingredient Deck - Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Vitamin C (Acerola Cherry)
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
- Supports reduced DNA damage in the kidney, liver, and bone marrow (318).
-Vitamin B-12 (Methylcobalamin)
- Metabolically active, methylated form of Vitamin B12 needed for proper DNA synthesis, folate cycle function, energy production, cognitive function, and immune health (51,53).
- Aids as an antioxidant via direct scavenging of reactive oxygen species (inflammation), preserving l-glutathione levels (master antioxidant), and reducing oxidative stress (51).
- May prevent vitamin B-12 deficiency diseases such as anemia, neurodegenerative disease, cardiovascular disease, and osteoporosis (53).
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell mediated immunity (172,173).
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
- Supports antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, combats respiratory infections, and aids as antiviral agent (231,232,233,234).
- Supports antioxidant function due to polyphenolic content, increased free radical scavenging ability, and reduced inflammatory cytokines (231,232,233)
- May support antiviral activity against pathogens via flavonoids that bind to and prevent H1N1-type IV infection (234).
- Supports antimicrobial effects via combating bacteria that cause upper respiratory tract infections (Gram-positive bacteria Streptococcus pyogenes and group C and G Streptococci) (234).
Magnesium (di magnesium malate)
- Supports optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports biological reactions such as ATP fueled reactions and pancreatic insulin secretion (90,91).
- Supports reduction systolic blood pressure, fasting glucose, triglycerides, and healthy HDL levels (90,91).
- Reduces peripheral cortisol levels in the central nervous system and supports relaxation and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports bone health, muscle function, and cardiovascular health (36,37).
- Regulates processes of bone resorption, mineralization, and fracture repair (36,37).
- Increases the effect of physical exercise on bone mineral acquisition in the period preceding puberty (36,37).
- Prevents the development of preeclampsia (36,37).
- Supports exercise performance, immune health, muscle growth, optimal bone health, hormonal health, immune function, increased sexual health, cardiovascular health, glucose tolerance, strength, and positive mood (77,78,79).
- Supports hormonal health via high amounts of vitamin D receptor (VDR) activity in hormone based negative feedback loop reactions (77,78).
- Supports cardiovascular health via improved absorption of calcium, reduced atherosclerotic activity, stimulating cardiomyocytes, and improved vascular health (77,78).
- Supports exercise performance via reduced exercise associated inflammation and muscle damage (77,78).
- Supports sexual health via increased activity of Vitamin D receptor activity of testosterone production (79).
- Supports immune function via decreases of inflammatory cytokines and aiding immune cells (77,78).
- Supports joint health via regulating calcium and phosphorus and bone remodeling along with other calcium-regulating actions (77,78).
- Supports reduced blood pressure in hypertensive patients and improves hydration in individuals with low potassium levels (262).
Pink Himalayan Salt
- High in polyphenols, antioxidants, and may boost hydration.
3. Proper Use of This Supplement
Suggested Use: Mix one (1) scoop into 6-8 ounces of your favorite non-citrus juice, water, smoothie or protein shake. For best taste mix into filtered water and add a splash of apple juice.
4. Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market
- Our Formula:
Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
Uses over 1,000mg of Elderberry, 1500 IU of Vitamin D, whole food vitamin C, 11 mg of Zinc, flavored with stevia and pink Himalayan salt in an effective evidence based and efficaciously dosed formula.
- Other Formulas:
Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
Use cheap and low dose formulas of elderberry, vitamin c, vitamin D, Zinc, and magnesium that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and is formulated without evidence-based dosages.
CAUTION: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
FREE Shipping on on Apparel in the Continental US.
All other products – shipping calculated at checkout.
We are currently ONLY shipping to customers within the Continental US
Read our Shipping Policy for more info.