Jacob Diaz, aka the undercover virologist, is a student of the BioTerrain Model and a passionate researcher into the many contagion myths blamed on nonexistent pathogens.
In this conversation with Jacob we discuss:
- The questionable origins of the Spanish Flu "virus"
- How troop – and then public – injections played into the development of "disease"
- Why the cures were worse than the "disease"
- The history of Tuberculosis
- The questionable studies used to "prove" the causes of TB
- Koch's fraudulent TB cure
You can learn more about Jacob by following him on Instagram.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more at www.terraintheory.net.
Music by Chris Merenda