Celia Farber is a journalist who started her career covering the AIDS epidemic for Spin Magazine in the 80s. She quickly earned a name for herself by interviewing people like Peter Duesberg and giving a voice to those who dared to counter the accepted HIV-causes-AIDS mainstream narrative or question the safety or efficacy of AZT, the most widely prescribed AIDS drug. In this conversation with Celia we discuss:
- Her early coverage of the AIDS epidemic
- That famous interview with Peter Duesberg
- Covering the “underground” of the AIDS scene
- The parallels between AIDS and COVID
- Why she thinks we’re dealing with a Death Cult
- The reissuing of her book “Serious Adverse Events”
Learn more about Celia at her Substack and order her book Serious Adverse Events today.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at email@example.com.
Music by Chris Merenda