Kelly Crine is an occupational therapist and a co-founder of The Sovereigns Collective, a private, faith-based community health center based in Chatham, NY, which provides wellness support, health education, and community events. She is a natural health enthusiast and a homeopathy student/practitioner.
In this conversation with Kelly we discuss:
- Her experience in allopathic medicine and how she came to see it as dysfunctional
- Losing her job due to mandates
- Trauma's role in chronic pain
- The challenges of reforming the current healthcare system
- Her newest initiative, The Sovereigns Collective
- Reclaiming the word "faith"
You can learn more about Kelly and The Sovereigns Collective at www.thesovereignscollective.com.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
Learn more at www.terraintheory.net
Music by Chris Merenda