Episode 55: Brandon Gilbert (Part 2) on neurofeedack, Chikly brain therapy, and his most impactful teachers
Brandon Gilbert is the founder of Hyperion Herbs and an outspoken critic of modern day "spirituality." In this follow-up conversation with Brandon we discuss:
- The teachers who have had the greatest impact on him
- His positive experiences with neurofeedback
- What we do is what we become
- Nei gong vs qigong
- The benefits of Chikly brain therapy
- The role that love plays in one's spiritual journey
You can learn more about Brandon on his website and his YouTube Channel.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Chris Merenda