William Padilla-Brown is a rising star in the world of mycology. He's the founder of MycoSymbiotics, an Environmental Research Laboratory and Decentralized School with a mission to use fungi to better the planet and also the author of what is considered the first book written in English on the cultivation of Cordyceps. He's been called both citizen scientist and urban shaman for his work around psychedelics and psychedelic healing.
In this conversation with Will we cover:
- Will's endeavors to introduce fungal education into schools
- The mushroom that sparked his passion for mycology
- How his experiences with various therapy modalities during his youth prepared him for the psychedelic journey
- Why service to Nature is paramount
- The danger of self-domestication
You can follow Will on Instagram at @mycosymbiote and at his website/online shop.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
Learn more at www.terraintheory.net
Music by Chris Merenda