Dina Falconi is a clinical herbalist, educator, food activist, and the author of Foraging & Feasting, A Field Guide and Wild Food Cookbook.
In this conversation with Dina we discuss:
- What Nature and the Land has taught her
- Why she says "who" and not "what"
- How a Weston A. Price book completely changed her trajectory
- Individualism vs Tribalism
- The herbs she recommends people take during the "cold" season
You can learn more about Dina at Botanical Arts Press, on YouTube and on Instagram.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at email@example.com.
Music by Chris Merenda