Nick Keene is the owner and manager of the Egremont Barn in Western Massachusetts. He is currently training to be a pourer of Ayahuasca for others, a somewhat long and mysterious process with no handbook or dogma to guide him along the way.
In our conversation with Nick we discuss:
- his first Ayahuasca ceremony
- the diets required to train as a pourer
- his work with Rupert Sheldrake
- the healing power of Ayahuasca
- why purging shouldn't be scary
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Chris Merenda