Episode 34: Dr. Covel McDermot on ecological consciousness, sea moss, and why the globalist elites have already lost
Dr. Covel McDermot is a plant and soil scientist, an urban ecologist, a sea moss advocate and the founder of The Pineal Room, an ecological-cosmological system that aims to activate the infinite healing light of the spirit-mind-body using natural organic products, eco-therapeutic & eco-spiritual practices.
In our conversation with Covel we discuss:
- Why we need to collectively raise our ecological consciousness – and how to do it
- How cities are like cancers
- The cosmic shift happening right now
- Why the globalist elites have already lost
- Free radicals and the many ways sea moss can benefit the body
Learn more about Covel on LinkedIn and on Instagram here, here and here.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at email@example.com.
Music by Chris Merenda