Episode 27: Dolf Zantinge on water as data transmitter, nature's intelligence, and the dangers of 5G
Dolf Zantinge is an entrepreneur with a background in fiber optics, telecommunications, and artificial intelligence. His career took a 90 degree turn when he delved into the world of electromagnetic frequencies and their effects of biological systems. This led him into photonics, physiology, light, and WATER.
In this conversation with Dolf we discuss:
- Water's capacity to store information
- The interplay of water, light, waveforms and harmonics
- How his lab created coherent, structured water that remained in that state indefinitely
- How the Analemma water wand works
- Scaling the structured water solution for whole-home and municipalities
- The dangers of 5G to our water and soil
- Water's potential as supercomputer and source of energy
Learn more about Dolf and his work at analemma-water.com.
Save 10% on an Analemma water wand using code TERRAINTHEORY10 at checkout.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at email@example.com.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
Music by Chris Merenda