Dr. Bradley Campbell is a holistic physician based in Chicago and founder of The Health Assurance Movement, a non-profit dedicated to "Robin-Hooding" healthcare back to the masses.
In this conversation with Bradley we discuss:
- What makes the holistic approach unique
- The importance of being the hero of your own journey
- How turning laypeople into community healers may be the answer to our broken system
- The widespread censorship of doctors
- Germ theory vs. terrain theory
- The power of going into nature
- The importance of Vitamin F(un)!
Learn more about Dr. Campbell at drbradleycampbell.com, healthassurancemovement.org, and follow him on Instagram at @dr.bradleycambell.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Chris Merenda