Antony Sammeroff is a therapist and coach who facilitates the growth, healing and professional development of fellow freedom-lovers. He is also a longtime libertarian theorist and author of the book Universal Basic Income: For and Against. In this conversation with Antony we discuss:
- What types of people benefit most from therapy
- Why you want a Tidy Filing Cabinet upstairs
- The different approaches to therapy...and which Antony prefers
- How to apply therapist skills to your life and relationships
- Who has the authority – the therapist or the patient?
Learn more about Antony at 7PharmaMyths.com and BeYourselfAndLoveIt.com
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Chris Merenda