Jacinte Naessens is a former teacher, community health coordinator, and acupuncturist in traditional Chinese medicine. She is the wife of the late great Gaston Naessens, the famous biologist who invented a very special instrument called the somatoscope, which allowed him to observe unstained living matter, leading to the discovery of a new living particle inside fresh blood - the somatid. In this conversation with Jacinthe we discuss:
- Her journey through alternative health and eastern medicine
- The discovery of somatids
- The somatidian life cycle and how it relates to your health
- Somatidian Orthobiology
- The 5 factors of health/illness
- 714x, a non-toxic cancer therapy with a track record
Learn more about Jacinte and her/Gaston's work at www.cerbe.com.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Chris Merenda