Michael Rubino is an air quality expert who has devoted his life to raising awareness around the dangers posed by compromised indoor air, whether due to moisture, mold, off-gassing or just poor cleaning habits. In this conversation with Michael we discuss:
- Why chronic illness is linked to our indoor air quality
- How he helped Gwyneth Paltrow fix her systemic mold issue
- How modern building practices create indoor air nightmares
- The shortcomings of HVAC systems and filters
- Why most mold tests are woefully inadequate
- How to properly test your indoor air
- How insurance companies are contributing to the problem
You can learn more about Michael at his websites themichaelrubino.com and homecleanse.com or follow him on Instagram.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Chris Merenda