Reed Davis is the founder of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, which teaches people cutting-edge methods of evaluating functional lab results so they can heal themselves & grow robust wellness practices doing what they love. Functional Diagnostic Nutritionists believe that understanding how to gather & analyze data is one of the most important factors in achieving optimal wellness. In this conversation with Reed we discuss:
- How Reed's previous work allowed him to see patterns in patients' lab results
- The D.R.E.S.S for success approach to achieving optimal health
- How stress is the REAL root cause
- Why Reed actually doesn't like the phrase "root cause"
- How a patient/client of FDN uses testing to get results
- The Metabolic Type Diet
- What you should be eating
Learn more about Reed and FDN at fdntraining.com/terrain
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Chris Merenda