Dr. Covel McDermot is a plant and soil scientist, an urban ecologist, a sea moss advocate and the founder of The Pineal Room, an ecological-cosmological system that aims to activate the infinite healing light of the spirit-mind-body using natural organic products, eco-therapeutic & eco-spiritual practices. Jody Davey is an Holistic Lifestyle Coach who uses herbs and plant foods to help clients achieve optimal health.
In this conversation with Covel and Jody we discuss:
- How Jody reversed a degenerative vision condition using plants and detoxing
- The myth of "protein" consumption
- The reasons for going meatless
- Glyphosate is a bioweapon
- How Jody guides clients to make better nutrition choices
Learn more about Jody on Facebook and at her linktree. Learn more about Dr. Covel McDermot at thepinealroom.com and on Instagram.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at email@example.com.
Music by Chris Merenda