Peter & Pete are citizen scientists with a YouTube channel devoted to challenging many of science's assertions, from the molecular make-up of water to the composition of the very air we breathe in and out every day. In this conversation with Peter & Pete we discuss:
- The fundamental problems with science and human knowledge
- How they came to challenge the "proof" that water is two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen
- What water REALLY is
- Their opinion on the periodic table of elements
- Why they won't use the word "atmosphere"
- How they proved water does NOT conduct electricity
Learn more about Peter & Pete on their YouTube Channel and download their PDF 100 Reasons Water is Not H2O.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at email@example.com.
Music by Chris Merenda