Ian Duncan is an ordained Daoist priest, founder of the Northern Dipper Temple and Complete Reality Dao, and a dear old friend of ours. In this conversation with Ian we discuss:
- How a serious health issue turned him to Daoism and its healing arts
- Why the unobstructed flow of qi is essential to staying healthy
- The role that ghosts and possession may play in illness
- Agency, free will, and the Pattern
- What you are doing when you practice tai chi
You can learn more about Ian at completerealitydao.org.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at email@example.com.
Learn more at www.terraintheory.net
Music by Chris Merenda