John Joseph McGowan is a musician, author, motivational speaker, and founder of John Joseph Discipline. He is the lead singer of Bloodclot, the former lead singer of Cro-Mags, a 13x Iron Man competitor, a discipline coach, and a proponent of PMA (positive mental attitude).
In this conversation with John we discuss:
- His remarkable journey of abuse, addiction, prison, the Navy, music & more
- Why he had to learn discipline in prison
- How his relationship with H.R. of Bad Brains shaped who he is today
- Nurturing the spirit soul
- Why he doesn’t eat meat
- Kali Yuga and the age of quarrel and hypocrisy
You can learn more about John Joseph at johnjosephdiscipline.com or follow him on Instagram.
Learn about the Vedic Teachings.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at email@example.com.
Music by Chris Merenda