Cris Alvarez is a dear old friend of ours and a devout transcendental meditator. After hearing him describe TM as "life changing" numerous times, Mike and Ben brought Cris on to discuss his journey from the tumultuous surface waters of the mind into the calm, cool deep where TM takes you.
In this conversation with Cris we discuss:
- His life before TM and the serendipitous move that took him to Fairfield, Iowa, the veritable Mecca of Transcendental Meditation
- The details of his 4-day "intro" to TM
- How TM has improved his life
- How TM works whether you believe in it or not
- The infamous woodstove story
You can learn more about Transcendental Meditation at www.tm.org.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
Learn more at www.terraintheory.net
Music by Chris Merenda