Episode 44: Stephen Hardy on healing through grief, Worden's Tasks, and examining History
Stephen Hardy is an author and retired professor of kinesiology/history who has devoted his retirement years to learning about grief and grieving, having lost two sons within two decades.
In this conversation with Stephen we discuss:
- Worden's Four Tasks of Mourning
- Two books on grief that everyone should read
- The new science of post traumatic growth
- The 3 Ps that connect many faiths and religions around the world
- How to be a good historian
You can learn more about Stephen Hardy and his writing at StephenHardyWriter.com.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at email@example.com.
Music by Chris Merenda