Episode 26: Veda Austin on water as an intelligent collaborator, healer, and constant companion
Veda Austin is an internationally-known water researcher who has devoted her life to documenting and sharing evidence of water's innate intelligence, creativity, and consciousness. Her crystallographic photos capturing water in its "state of creation" ignite wonder and curiosity and truly must be seen to be believed.
In our conversation with Veda with discuss:
- How organ meats in a Parisian meat market helped inspire her journey
- Her process of collaborating with water
- Why she doesn't like calling them "experiments"
- What water can tell us about death
- Her recent discoveries that point to water's incredible potential for healing
Learn more about Veda's work at vedaaustin.com and on Instagram.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
Music by Chris Merenda