Episode 25: Chris Merenda on overcoming MS, parenting an autistic teen, and the creative process
Chris Merenda is a professional musician/songwriter and co-host Mike Merenda's younger brother. In this episode Chris we cover:
- Getting diagnosed with MS
- Using nutrition and lifestyle changes to heal from MS
- His experience on the Keto diet
- Fostering, adopting, and parenting an autistic child
- Songwriting and the creative process
Learn more about Chris at chrismerenda.com and thewhiskeytreaty.com.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
Music by Chris Merenda