Episode 18: Alec Zeck on the pseudoscience of virology, collectivism vs. individualism, and setting the record straight
Alec Zeck is a former Army Captain and West Point graduate who serves as the Executive Director of Health Freedom for Humanity.
In this conversation with Alec we cover:
- The fundamental flaws that underpin virology and germ theory
- Alternative theories to explain "contagion"
- What really went down with Tommy John
- Individualism vs collectivism
- His personal terrain-tending habits and practices
Learn more about Alec at TheWayFwrd and at Health Freedom for Humanity.
Terrain Theory episodes are not to be taken as medical advice. You are your own primary healthcare provider.
If you have a Terrain Transformation story you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Chris Merenda